THANKFUL JAR


I just remembered it as I was putting the finishing touches on our chili for tonight.  Had forgotten to put it out on November 1st.  I was drifting toward letting my heart be troubled (Peyton has a concussion which has left her unable to move at all since last week, we are moving in three weeks - but dont have complete confirmation as to where... and nothing is packed, Doug is literally working day and night to make ends meet until his missions position fundraising is established [and perhaps even after], and so on, and so on) and suddenly I remembered that it was past November 1st and I hadnt put out the Thankful Jar. (see past Novembers on sidebar if you dont know about this family tradition - 2007, 2008, 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012).

As I wrote the first entry for the year I was flooded with so many options to drop in.  How awesome is that?  Truly there is always so much to celebrate and be thankful for.

It exciting to think what all will be captured here over this month and read aloud together on Thanksgiving Day.