ENCOURAGEMENT

This moment Savannah is taking the PSAT.  Its been a long haul to get to this day.  Many nerves, months of studying.  Many dont pay a bit of attention to this test, though it is one of the most important in an educational endeavor.

Last night encouragement came pouring into her email.  But when her Yale professor in AP Art sent the below note, we both cried.

So long I prayed for teachers like this for her, teachers who get the whys of calling a gift out of a child. I am so thankful this morning.   I cant say that enough.  Oh how we have been Provided for in this homeschooling journey!  I thank the Lord in advance for what He will do with whatever happens today.  I thank Him for how He loves her, pursues her, encourages her in Him.  He knows the Plans He has for her.


Hi Savannah,


Let your mind soar to its highest abilities to show the Lord how grateful you are for all your many talents!

God bless your endeavors tomorrow. I know you will take it seriously and give your best for the glory of the One who made you!

Blessings,
Ms. S.



















UPDATE:  She made the score she had hoped for.  Hooray!