3 CURRENT FAVORITES

My current favorite 100% healthy and guilt free dessert:

                                                                          recipe here




My current favorite day to evening hairstyle (wore this multiple days at Camp with bandannas braided in and no bow on top):

                                                                     instructions here


My current favorite quick salad:

Combine raw broccoli florets, crumbled bacon, chopped red onion and dried cranberries in the amounts you desire.  Stir in a small amount of quality mayo until very lightly coated.  Sprinkle with sea salt to taste.   Then, the best part...drizzle honey over the top.  Seriously.  Oh, and if you eat pasta, its also good with chilled bow tie or orzo added in.  I dont eat pasta but I sometimes add plain, chilled quinoa and that is great too!