+[new pencils and paper for my writing]+

Doug couldn't be more supportive of my newest personal endeavor.  He, as always, is making sacrifices left and right to uphold me.  Yesterday he presented me with this gift - a laptop dedicated only to me and my time away in writing.    Im still shocked.

He told the girls to keep their paws off...forever.  I laughed.

Savannah came in late last night as I was setting it up and said she was glad I had something just my own, new pencils and paper just for me.   She reminded me of the phrase she coined on our cross country trip, the one she uses every time I really need to hear it - "we will have what we need, when we need it."





I feel like a carpet is being rolled out for me - space, time and profuse encouragement given by my family, intentional and directive support from a mentor who has gone before me (who doesn't even know me!), practical provisions (like this one)  beyond what I ever hoped for.    I am shy and hesitant with it all.  Like a new mom, just holding the joy makes me question whether I can do this.   But everyday I have everything I need, just when I need it.


Truly I am going out with joy and being led forth in peace.