+[a birthday interview]+


How old are you? 
44

Who is your best friend?
you

What is your favorite thing to do?
fly fish

What is your favorite color?
I would say black, but there are too many blue shirts in my closet for that to be true.

What is your favorite food?
BBQ... or Thai




What is your favorite thing to do with the family?
go on day trips

What do you want to be when you grow up?
a good dad and an architect of sorts

What is one thing that makes you happy?
finishing a book

What is one thing that makes you sad?
wishing I could help when I cant

What is your favorite thing to watch on TV?
college football




What is your favorite book?
well, the one Ive read the most is The Pursuit of God... by Tozer

What is your favorite thing to learn about?
history

What has been the best part of your birthday so far?
those few moments we sat in the window at the coffee shop (i took these pics then)

Where is a place you would like to go?
Rwanda...again...




Who was your favorite teacher?
I had a Bible instructor during my undergraduate work, not seminary; it was a UT (University of Texas) class but it was taken through Baylor since it was Bible.  His name was Rick.  I dont remember his last name.

What is your favorite treat?
dark chocolate

What do you think about before you go to sleep?
plans of many kinds

Who is someone famous you would like to meet?
Martin Luther

What was your favorite birthday present ever?
the fly fishing gear you gave me our first year of marriage