+[epic]+

Taralyn, after watching our marriage up close for ten years,  says we are fiery hot and icy cold,  that most people never know either end of the intensity spectrum that our marriage, our relationship, spans.    Doug regularly says something very similar to this as well.

It is intensely passionate, that I can say for sure.  Since our wedding day, there has never been a season when this was not case.  And we are more attracted to each other today than ever.    Restoratively so.


I have pressed upon this man to the point of abuse, ever testing the boundaries of his love for me.   He has remained an oak.  

He said in his Valentine to me that our story together is epic.   Ive thought about that word since I read his writing.  Epic being defined as extending beyond the usual or ordinary in size or scope.   I agree with him.  It is.